Features ofÂ CMTA Direct for Prime Brokers/Clearing Firms:
Within the CMTA billing process a Prime Broker/Clearing Firm endures the most labor intensive role reconciling invoices along with communicating any discrepancies. Many firms have minimal automation within these processes creating a lack of scalability and efficiency. MiddleLink CMTA Direct T+2 exception based process creates the scale and efficiency by identifying only the items that require their attention eliminating the lump sum reconciliation process at month end.
- Automated exception based reconciliation shifts PB/CF role from processor to providing oversight on dispute resolution
- Daily reconciliation process identifies billing discrepancies on T+2
- Create scalability and efficiency reducing the dependency on manpower to grow the business
- Track commissions accruals by Customer/ EB intra month
- Through a single user interface communicate information on discrepancies, invoices and payments
- Dynamic invoice reporting that includes aged, cumulative and individual monthly views
- Complete historical reporting on trade, billing and payments.
- Ability to grant customers portal access for commission discrepancy and invoice details
- Reports can be exported to Excel for distribution.
- Alias capability for customer identification
- Option to integrate with internal systems to generate payment journals