Features of CMTA Direct for Executing Brokers:
Within the CMTA billing process the Executing Brokers lack transparency into discrepancies on their monthly invoices and the payment of them. Brokers are generally in a wait and see position having a total dependency on the payables party to identify and communicate any discrepancies. MiddleLink CMTA Direct provides the details for all discrepancies (under billed or not billed at all) on T+2 allowing for both parties to resolve their differences prior to the invoice creation process.
- Daily reconciliation process identifies billing discrepancies on T+2
- Alleged trade functionality provides insight for transactions that may have previously been omitted from invoices
- Through a single user interface communicate information on discrepancies, invoices and payments
- Track commissions receivables by Customer/ PB intra month
- Dynamic invoice reporting that includes aged, cumulative and individual monthly views
- Complete historical reporting on trade, billing and payments
- Ability to grant customers portal access for commission discrepancy and invoice details
- Reports can be exported to Excel for distribution.
- Alias capability for customer identification
- Option to integrate with internal systems to generate payment journals